Saturday, June 23, 2007

three fucked dreams...



i had another crazy dream last night. this one involved spiders. not sure exactly where i was. an apartment? a hotel? either way, i'm with somebody else. no idea now who it was. there is a spider on my foot. i kick it off. again, the person says to me, "there's a spider on your foot," and again, i kick it off. this time it's a little more difficult to get rid of the thing. it's hanging from my foot by it's little spider web string stuff. i finally get it off. again, a spider. each time, it gets more and more difficult to get the thing off my foot. finally, my entire left foot is covered in spider web stuff, but it looks like a semi-clear bubble surrounding my foot. i go outside, through a sliding door (i think this is a motel now), and using a spoon, i "cut" the bubble-web thingy from my foot. back inside, i'm like "where are all these spiders coming from?," and turn over the coffee table. on the underside of it are what looks like two mini "hives," with multiple holes. there is a substance dripping from them, like honey. the other person and i then discover another hive on the wall, a large hole in the wall, filled with littles holes, also dripping with "honey." the table and the hole in the wall are right beside the bed i am to be sleeping in. there are two beds in the room. my bed is closer to the door, the other person's bed closer to the window/sliding door, but for some reason, i end up pushing my bed up against the window, as far away from the hives/spiders as possible...

here's another one from a week or two ago...



i'm scheduled to be executed tomorrow. but i'm free. i'm in the streets. why? i don't know. but i have to turn myself in that night for tomorrow's execution. i'm sitting outside, on a patio, with a man and a woman (did i already write about this dream? i don't know...) i'm talking to them about trying to prove my innnocence (i've been convicted of a double murder). i am innocent. i am pleading with the universe to help me find a way out of this. (part of me thinks that i did do it.) i promise to dedicate the rest of my life to doing good for the world, to somehow make it up to the universe. (i didn't do it.) then i'm walking, and sitting in front of a small thai restaurant, at a table, is my good friend ***** and this girl ***** who i met last year in *****. they are married. they have four little children. all of them blonde, with afros. little blonde afros. weird...

and another one? yup...



i'm in a car, in the back seat. it's night time. i'm tired. there are four of us in the back seat. i'm sitting on the right side. there is a girl sitting to my left, then my ***** ***** and on the far left, this cat i used to work with, *****. in the front, these two cats i know who run a concert promotion company in toronto, ***** is driving, and ***** is riding shotgun. i'm sitting there, thinking it's kind of weird that me and ***** aren't sitting beside each other. (why is there somebody between us?) i drift off to sleep, and when i wake up, i look over to my left, and she's leaning into *****. both asleep. she wakes up, and i look at her, thinking to myself "what the fuck is going on?" she starts explaining to me that her and ***** have been spending time together, since i've been so busy, and that "nothing is going on, but we're getting really close," and i'm just like "what the fuck?" then ***** wakes up, and i see that his hands are under her ass. she's sitting on his hands. fuck...

No comments: